Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First Look: New SS2012 Look!

So....I know I'm a little late in checking out what new looks are in for Spring/Summer 2012 but OMG I am so happy at what I found! Faded neons, high drama prints, sheer fabrics, asymmetric cuts, it's like they went inside my head, and pulled out all of my style dreams and put them on the runway! I can't wait for all the fun I will have this season. Check out this fabulous find from TOPSHOP!

Enjoy!
-Elle xoxo



Top - $64 available from TOPSHOP
Skirt - $56 available from TOPSHOP
Shoes - $96 available from TOPSHOP

3 comments:

  1. I love the color of the skirt. I'm need some wide leg pants in that exact color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that such a fun color for spring! I love what the new line up has to offer :)
    -Elle xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!!
    would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete