Thursday, January 19, 2012

Smokin hot, Hot Pants - new WINTER look

So.....I took a period of time off from the blogosphere to mourn the loss of my grandmother. I am thankful for her life and the almost 30 years I shared with her. I am back now and wow, have I got the perfect find for you! I have always been one to wear whatever I want in whatever season. I am sure you can understand where I am coming from if you love fashion like I do. I mean, I wear winter white, shorts in the winter and knee high boots in the summer if the look warrants it. So when I saw these new gold sequin mini shorts, I instantly fell in love! I can just see myself right now stompin through the snow with my sequin shorts on! And that billowy black blouse is to die for! Yeah...I'm ordering these lol!

Enjoy
-Elle xoxo

Blouse - Available from AKIRA Chicago
Shorts - Available from AKIRA Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment