Thursday, March 22, 2012

Prints, Asymmetry and Color Block love!

So....Because it has been so beautiful here in Detroit this week I decided to hit the stores to find a couple pieces to go with the weather! Check out what I got!

Enjoy!
-Elle xoxo

I got everything at Pitaya - Royal Oak
Or you can shop online

Dress - When I saw this I fell in love. I also bought a skinny red belt to wear with it. I am going to pair this with red pumps and if it gets chilly a teal blazer!

I bought top to wear with my favorite jeans right now DL 1961-Grace that I got from Caruso Caruso in Birmingham



















So next, I found the mint green jeans first, fell in love and then I had to find the perfect shirt to go with it. Found this fun fuchsia top and will pair with a pair of gunmetal/gold pumps that I got at Aldo a while back. I also have a pair of yellow pumps that will look fab with this too!

















No comments:

Post a Comment