Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pool party: To swim or not to swim

Summertime means fun, sun and my favorite, POOL PARTIES!!! Despite how much I enjoy them, I always go back and forth, am I getting in the pool....or....NOT LOL! I mostly just go because I fell in love with the swimsuit and I wanted to wear my awesome cover-up that went so perfectly, and I just had to hear the jingling sound from my accessories....you know what I mean...right? So, like Drake said, I am dropping 10lbs preparing for summer, getting ready for beach season and pool parties with friends and family. Of course this includes a conquest for a few cute suits...here's what I found let me know what you think!

Enjoy!
-Elle xoxo



















Swimsuit - H&M


















Swimsuit - Nordstrom


















Swimsuit - ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment