Saturday, December 24, 2011

Blu Ivory Couture 3223 12 Mile Berkley MI 48072

The owner of Blu Ivory Couture contacted me to review her Boutique. I happily obliged, I mean, who can turn down an opportunity to go boutiquing! I met the owner LaToya in her new location in Berkley. Ready for a change of pace and a fresh start, she moved to her 12 mile location this year after a year in the Greenfield Plaza. During her sophomore year in business she is settling in to her style and establishing herself in the Detroit Fashion scene.

Her inventory is fabulous with everything from clothing and shoes to hot accessories all with a palatable price point. Take a look at Blu Ivory Couture has to offer! I personally had been looking for a pair of leather leggings to complete a look for a birthday party I attended Friday. I went all around looking for a pair and was able to find them at Blu Ivory!

Her plans for 2012 include the addition of a plus size clothing line which is an excellent business move. Look out curvy ladies Blu Ivory is going to be your next hot spot! Congratulations Blu Ivory, here's to another fabulous year in business!

-Elle xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment