Saturday, December 10, 2011

Head Over Heels Shoe Boutique 27224 Southfield Rd Lathrup Village, MI 48076

The owner of Head Over Heels Shoe Boutique located in Lathrup Village contacted me and asked me to cover her store. Excitedly I obliged, as I can never pass up an opportunity to set foot in a boutique!

The next day I made my way over to check out the spot. Meeting the owner of this chic boutique was such a treat! Breana Cage only 21, is really doing her thing! Three months ago, her passion for fashion lead her down the entrepreneurial path to open her own store stocking the latest in shoes, from fashion flats to haute couture heels with the mission of empowering women to feel good about themselves with the shoes on their feet! Head Over Heels Shoe Boutique promises the "Celebrity Experience" to every customer that graces their four walls.

When asked what compelled her to venture out on her own while being so young, she explained that she took a step out on faith guided by her belief in God. The support of her family and closest friends gave her the extra push.

Head Over Heels is a shoe boutique but Breana's vision for 2012 includes the addition of more clothing items to the inventory to become more of a full service destination offering the latest in shoes and clothing. I say go for it! Congratulations to you and all the very best to you for the future Brena! As for Head Over Heels Shoe Boutique, keep a pair on the Minnetonka Boots size 8.5 for me because I WILL be back ;-)

-Elle xoxo

 The Owner and inspiration of Head Over Heels Shoe Boutique Breana Cage





No comments:

Post a Comment