Saturday, December 24, 2011

Style Review: Eloquii by The Limited - Styles with the Curvy Fashionista in mind

So....a good friend asked me to review a new site featuring a plus size clothing line, Eloquii by The Limited This is one of the best plus sized lines I have seen yet. Because its The Limited it is a bit pricey but that is to be expected. But they do have some great sales

One of my favorite features of the site is the Shape My Style section. It is a tool designed to help you find styles most appropriate for your body style. No matter your shape Eloquii wants you to look your best and they will help take some of the guess work out of it for you!

Enjoy!
-Elle xoxo


Now for my favorite looks:
I thought this was a great look! Will pair well with a nice blazer to wear to work and will also double for cocktails after!

Dress - $128 Eloquii by The Limited




















The Red and Grey version of this dress caught my eye first, but when I checked the other color I loved them both I should also mention that this dress is currently on SALE! The Red and Gray for $49 and the Green and Black for $59 Absolutely Love this dress!
Dress - Eloquii by The Limited 



No comments:

Post a Comment