Thursday, December 8, 2011

Real Detroit Fashion - Requests: Styles with the Curvy Fashionista in mind

So.....my friend asked me for tips on what to wear to work. She said, "My new internship is going to be starting soon. I need to know what to wear to work that won't look like an Easter Suit." Keep in mind that she is curvealicious...and also a student. The typical specialty shop stocking larger sizes can get to be very pricey if your aren't careful.  

That's where I come in Dolls! I have a smashing solution for every fashion situation!

My dear curvy divas, I bring you ASOS Curve. True style with the plus size woman in mind! And because it's ASOS, it won't break the bank!

Another fabulous option favoring the vivacious in nature, Forever 21+. We all know that forever 21 is our "Go To" to satisfy our Champagne Dreams while still sticking to our Beer Budgets :-)

More to come on this series!


Enjoy
-Elle xoxo


My favorite looks:
ASOS
This is a wonderful option. Her main complaint is her waistline. This little number solves that for you with its full skirt with pleats starting at the waistline creates the coke bottle figure we all live for at any size, and a winner at just $63


Image 4 of ASOS CURVE Exclusive Knitted Dress With Stripe CollarThe Look - Available from ASOS in either black or purple sizes 16-22

Image 2 of ASOS CURVE Exclusive Knitted Dress With Stripe Collar











Who can resist this look! This is one of my favorite professional looks this fabulous blouse also pairs well with a wide leg pant
Image 4 of ASOS Curve Shirt With Super Long Pussybow


The Look - Available from ASOS
Blouse
Tailored Skinny Pant
Option: Wide Leg Pant


Here are my favs from available from Forever21+  
                                                                           
The Look - Forever 21+



Next up: High waist leather pencil with belt, open cardigan and horizontal stripes - Simply Perfect
The Look Available from Forever 21+


3 comments:

  1. Those are two of my favorite stores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too! I love the fact that fashion knows no age, race, creed, gender or size! -Elle xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are amazing for curvy ladies!
    follow u now.

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete