Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fabulous Find - Statement Party Dress - by Lipsy on designerapparel.com

When I saw this dress I immediately fell in love. So....I ordered it lol. It was only $30 from ASOS! Can you believe it! So I can't wait until it gets here...and can't wait to post pics of me in it!

I actually found it on a site called designerapparel.com which lists all the sales in one place. Awesome site! I have noticed that some of the links point to items that are sold out or no longer in stock so just look out for that.

I love this dress because of the colors, and the style. The asymmetrical cut is one of my favorite styles to wear, I love sexy shoulders lol! The tiered ruffles contrasted with the fitted waistband and the pleats of the skirt make this little number a perfect 10 in my eyes. Now for the perfect shoes....Will post once I find them.  Until then...Enjoy!

-Elle xoxo


Image 4 of Lipsy Contrast One Shouder Frill Dress
....don't really like the shoes with this dress in this picture, do you?

Get the Look here:
Dress - ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment