Thursday, December 8, 2011

Peep Toe Shoe Boutique - 6692 Orchard Lake Rd, West Bloomfield MI 48322

So...as promised, I visited Peep Toe Shoe Boutique today!

After learning about the newest shoe boutique to grace the Detroit Fashion Scene, I knew I had to pay a visit. I had the opportunity to meet the owners and interview them! The sisters, India and Tajie Brown, are shoe deep with their own little slice of fashion heaven. With its chic styling and trendy facade, the stage is set for Peep Toe to position itself as THE destination for shoe lovers in the market they serve. I was able to peruse their inventory and I was very pleased with the style and quality offered in their selection. All of the looks were very stylish and on the edge of today's fashions.

India guided me on a mini tour of their offerings, mentioning that fresh inventory would soon adorn the boutique and as a request, fashion forward lower heeled shoes and stylish flats would be added to the repertoire. Plans for 2012 include shoe parties,  and the addition of leggings and other accessories to the menu. The Peep Toe pair are planning a holiday party as a fabulous end to their exciting 2011. Awesome work ladies and I am excited to see what the future holds for you!

As for me, I see a fabulous pair of fringed wedge boots in my not too distant future :-)

-Elle xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment